Remote traders are compensated on a profit split basis only. You keep 50% of your profits once (and only when) you hit your target of five percent.
There is a 10% draw-down on the account for all remote traders, which triggers a review of the trading account with your risk manager.
Guidelines and Risk Management
All Remote Traders are required to abide by the trade policies, guidelines, and risk management as set out by BluFX at all times. Please be advised that trade rules, especially those covering risk, are subject to change at any time. All clarification on any of the below should be sought prior to trading.
- Traders will initially run a $25,000 book, trading the FX Majors and Minors shown below.
- Leverage of 1:3
- Trading hours of 6:00am – 9pm (Monday – Friday) London time.
- No overnight positions
- All trades must be closed by 9pm London time. Positions held or opened after this time will be closed and restrictions will be placed on the account until the next trading session.
- Hedging is not allowed. 2 or more opposing positions that result in margin limit breaches are deemed to be unauthorised trading activities.
- Unauthorised positions will result in the termination of the subscription.
- Facilitation fee of £99 per month.
- Traders will not be liable for losses caused by trading activity.
- There are no account increases available on the basic package.
- The following currencies may be traded as pairs: CHF, USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, CAD, AUD, NZD. XAUUSD is also available.
- 50% profit split ratio shared between the trader and Blueprint.
- All withdraws are based on 5% profit blocs.